With over 40 acres on the mighty St. Lawrence River, near the village of Lancaster, Ontario, Canada, our campground is the ideal base of exploration for the many exciting natural treasures in Eastern Ontario.
Whether you want to ‘rough it’ in our backwoods tenting areas or you choose to have all the comforts of a spacious, riverfront site with electrical and water, we have something for everyone.
Other features found at our campground are:
- Pioneer Hall: A 200 seat pub and the epicentre of weekend activities and dances
- Life of Reilly: Licensed beachfront tiki bar
- Golden Horseshoe Restaurant: Full service restaurant with take out services
- Waterfront: Our campground is home to over half a kilometre of shoreline.
- Beachfront volleyball net; Climbing water toys and slide
- Full length soccer field with adult size nets; baseball diamond
- Coin operated laundry room
- Public washrooms & coin op showers
- Camp store selling propane, firewood, ice and basic groceries
- Spacious dog walking trails through the forest
- Shuffleboard court and horsehoe pit
- Boat docks (limited space)