With over 40 acres on the mighty St. Lawrence River, near the village of Lancaster, Ontario, Canada, our campground is the ideal base of exploration for the many exciting natural treasures in Eastern Ontario.
Whether you want to ‘rough it’ in our backwoods tenting areas or you choose to have all the comforts of a spacious, riverfront site with electrical and water, we have something for everyone.
Other features found at our campground are:
- Pioneer Hall: A 200 seat pub and the epicenter of weekend activities and dances
- Golden Horseshoe Restaurant: Full service restaurant with take out services
- Waterfront: Our campground is home to over half a kilometre of shoreline.
- Beachfront volleyball net as well as a shallow water volleyball net
- Full length soccer field with adult size nets
- Coin operated laundry room
- Public washrooms & showers
- Convenience store selling propane, firewood, ice, camping supplies and basic groceries
- Mobile pumpout service
- Spacious dog walking trails through the forest
- Shuffleboard court and horshoe pit
- Boat docks (limited space)