Our 355 site outdoor camping resort is located in Lancaster, Ontario along the St. Lawrence River. We are proud to have offered family fun camping to generations of families since 1967.
Our campers enjoy 48 acres of beautiful sites with shoreline access to a large, sandy beach, complete with a tiki bar, boat docks, and volleyball nets. We have a full service restaurant, a bowling alley, a soccer field, and weekend concerts. The campsite has a view of the Adirondack mountains and the St. Lawrence shipping channel.
A Campground with History
A classic Lancaster Park experience. Family. Fun. Camping.
- 1960s: The brand new 401 highway is built. Raymond and Teresa Rock, from Lachine, QC, purchase 40 acres of waterfront property. Family and friends help them turn the swampy waterfront and open grazing fields into a campground.
- 1967: Lancaster Park opens just in time for the Word Expo in Montreal, QC. Lancaster Park started as a basic campground with a large sandy beach, 100 campsites and a large picnic area in front of the beach.
- 1979: Pioneer Hall, a 250-seat waterfront pub, is built. Lancaster Park then became the first campground in Ontario to have a liquor license.
- 1981: A waterfront patio and licensed area near the beach the is opened.
- 1985: Raymond and Teresa decided to have the campground devoted solely to camping and eliminated day use business (picnickers)
- 1988: The canteen becomes a full service restaurant.
- 2009- Joy Blanchard, the Rocks’ niece, begins managing the campground overseeing major electrical upgrades
- 2015: Joy Blanchard purchases the park.
Lancaster Park Photo Gallery
Joy and her fiancé, Reilly “Mike” Hodgins, have continued the tradition of pouring loving care into improvements and expansion at the park. Along with their children, Emma, Erin, Ashley, Taylor, Jaime, and Billy, they plan to continue welcoming campers for decades to come!
I LOVE Lancaster Park resort. You can see and feel the effort staff put into making your stay great. It’s very clean and they’re always building and updating things. We are very grateful and happy to be staying. Thanks Mike, Joy and all the staff.Steven Helievia Facebook
It has been like home for 14 years. I would recommend this place for a person with a family or a couple that like a friendly and good time. Thanks for the memories.Dave Muirvia Facebook